5 reasons why it is important to seek a second opinion (or more) for your breast cancer care
- Multiple treatment options exist for breast cancer.
- There is no medical consensus on the best way to treat breast cancer.
- Different physicians specialize in different ways to treat breast cancer.
- Each treatment option has its advantages and disadvantages.
- Your ﬁrst treatment selection gives you the best chance of curing your breast cancer. Therefore, you should consider the appropriate path based on the speciﬁc cancer characteristics and your lifestyle.
Call 1-888-430-5638 or fill out the form to get additional information on Breast Cancer, speak with an expert, or schedule a second opinion appointment with an Oncologist.
Being Diagnosed with Breast Cancer is hard,
But getting a second opinion to select the best treatment option can be easy